Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Frustration

Grrrr...

The frustration is all mine in this case.  Hassaan is perfectly happy with the phone message tonight - no doctor tomorrow!  Me, not so much, since I now have to book an other day off work.  We were going to start with the medication tomorrow.  We're going the meds/behavioural therapy route, as soon as we have paperwork for insurance to cover the rather expensive therapy.

But tomorrow?  We're supposed to be hit by a rather major snowstorm.  So I totally understand why the appointment has been cancelled - the appointment is half an hour from where we are and two hours from where the doctor is.  So I get it.  But it doesn't mean I LIKE it.  Hassaan's thrilled.  And he was quite happy right up until I told him the appointment was just rescheduled, not cancelled.  When reality hit, he threw his head back on the pillow and I'm pretty sure he rolled his eyes.  But he accepts that we go to see Dr S so that Dr S can help Hassaan be an even better Hassaan that he already is - and he's a pretty awesome little boy.

But I'm still frustrated - because I was looking forward to trying to start getting somewhere tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment